Saturday, July 10, 2010
Alex has quite a social calendar this weekend. Yesterday we had a play date and today we had a birthday party. I decided to make a Sesame Street punch art card for the birthday party. Here are the supplies I used:
1. Real Red, Brilliant Blue, Old Olive, Whisper White and Tangerine Tango cardstock from Stampin' Up!
2. Googly Eyes from Micheal's
3. Printed "Look Who is Turning" from My Digital Studio from Stampin' Up!
4. #2 is a Thicker from American Crafts
3. Punches (of course!) - The 1 & 3/4" Scalloped Circle and 1/2" circle are from Stampin' Up and the 1 & 1/4" circle is from Creative Memories. My favorite punches have come from EK Success, Stampin' Up and Martha Stewart. (EK Success actually manufactures all of the punches.)
I found some great examples of Sesame Street Punch Art to help me design this card:
Sarah's Ink Spot
Roxie's Paper Creations
and by doing a search on Split Coast Stampers.
Updated 7/20/10: I found these great ideas for more punch people on the Operation Write Home blog