Shimelle created a "long-term" blogging project for the Beyond Blogging for Scrapbookers class. Welcome to my first 10 Things post on the 10th of the month. We will start with my Top Ten Scrapbooking/Stamping Supplies:
10. American Crafts D Ring Album These are great quality albums at the good price.
9. American Crafts Thickers I love these alphabet stickers, especially in white foam.
8. EK Success/Stampin' Up!/Martha Stewart Punches I have acquired quite a collection of punches over the past 6 years, and I like the quality and design of these punches.
Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch
7. Sizzix Big Shot I resisted the Cricut Craze and did not plan to buy a die cut machine. After using the Big Shot and finding a great deal on Overstock.com, I could no longer resist.
6. Crop-a-dile Corner Chomper It's the best corner rounder!
5. Bazill Textured Card Stock Great for Scrapbook Layouts!
4. Stampin' Up! Smooth Card Stock Great for cards!
3. Versa Mark Ink It is great for watermarks and embossing.
2. Staz On Black Ink It is easy to use and gives crisp images.
1. Fiskars Paper Trimmer I am on my second one now and found one that I love. It is portable and cuts straight.
I thought of this topic because I have been cleaning out some extra supplies. I donated some to a local YWCA, and next I want to send a box to scrapbookers in Joplin, MO who were affected by the tornado. Here is a link explaining where to send supplies by 6/22/11: Scrapbook Supply Drive. I like the idea of passing along supplies to women who will use them. Cleaning out extra supplies helps me focus on the ones that I use and love.
I love your list~some of my fave's too!!!
Scrapping supplies, my favorite!! I love your list!
Love your list..i agree about the 'corner chomper'..and I LOVE the idea of sending scrappy excess to Joplin.When tragedies like that ocur, we focus on the big things, but I can only imagine how much it would mean to people to be able to do something 'normal' again
I love Thickers and my Sizzix too!
What a fun list to do.
I have a few of my fav's on your list :)
I still do no own a crop-a-dile. I think I would use one...that will probably be my next big purchase.
I like the Crop-a-dile Corner Chomper even better than the original Crop-a-dile.
Post a Comment