These muffins are easy to make and taste great. I adapted the recipe from The Joy of Vegan Baking.
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup whole wheat flour
1 and 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup sugar
1/3 cup applesauce
4 ripe mashed bananas
1/4 cup water
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup nondairy semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 and spray or line a muffin tin.
2. Mash 4 ripe bananas and set aside.
3. Mix all of the dry ingredients except for the chocolate chips
4. Add in the wet ingredients and stir.
5. Fold in the chocolate chips.
6. Fill each muffin spot about 3/4 full.
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
8. Cool & Enjoy!
We are not big egg eaters, so I do not often have eggs in the house. I love baking with bananas since they are a binder and taste great. I got 16 muffins from this recipe, which was enough to share with friends. What have you baked recently?
I just made these and they are yummy! Thanks!
Great! I like that the ingredient list is pretty simple. I've made them twice so far. :)
Post a Comment