I participated in my first Card Swap with the Fun 'n Crafty Stampers. I enjoy being part of this group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators. I wanted to use the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set to make a masculine card to send out.
Card stock: Smokey Slate, Old Olive, Basic Gray & Whisper While
Stamp Sets: Gorgeous Grunge & Bring on the Cake
Ink: Smokey Slate & Old Olive
Washi Tape: This and That Epic Day & Season of Style
1. Cut Smokey Slate card stock to 8½ x 5½ inches for the base. Then score and fold at 4¼ inches.
2. Cut Old Olive card stock to 5 x 3¾, cut Basic Gray card stock to 4½ x 3¼, and cut Whisper White card stock to 4¼ x 3 inches.
3. Use Smokey Slate ink to stamp the dots from the Gorgeous Grunge set on the Smokey Slate card stock.
4. Use Old Olive ink to stamp the big splatters and dots from the Gorgeous Grunge set on the Old Olive card stock.
5. Use Old Olive ink to stamp the stripes from the Gorgeous Grunge set vertically onto the Whisper White Card stock.
6. Adhere washi tape towards the bottom of the Whisper White card stock
7. Use Smokey Slate ink to stamp Wish Big from the Bring on the Cake set onto the Whisper White card stock
8. Adhere the layers of the card onto the base.
If you are on Facebook, please "Like" my new Stamp Across the Miles page to receive more crafty updates and inspiration.
Post a Comment